To qualify for group rates, your group must:
- Have between 15 and 25 climbers
- Chose a time for your visit – Monday – Friday 11am-2pm.
- We apologize, but do to volume and safety concerns; we no longer allow groups during weekend hours.
- Make reservations a minimum of 10 days in advance
- Make $50.00 non-refundable deposit
- Have all waivers completed upon arrival. If you are a minor (under the age of 18) you will need to have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for you, which you can view and sign here.
- Eighteen (18) and over you will need to fill out our Digital Waiver Form.
- Have a minimum of one person belay certified for every four climbers
Belay Certification Requirements
- Belay certification fee’s are $10.00 prior to day of event (with 3 day advanced reservation) or *$15.00 day of the event.
- Maximum of 4 students per class.
- The minimum age to belay is 14.
- Your group must have at least one person belay certified for every four climbers. (To Belay is to spot the climber via rope management)
- *Only exceptions are groups traveling more than 50 miles.
Method of Payment
- Full Payment is expected before you leave the facility.
- Payment will only be accepted for the total sum of the group.
- If you are a non-profit organization, please provide your 5013-C number on organizational letterhead.
Price Menu as of 10/1/2019
- Price includes 3 hours of gym time.
- Climber………………….…. $16.00 (shoes and harness included)
- Belay only…………………..FREE! (No equipment required)
- Belay certification……….$10.00 prior to group’s arrival date (*$15.00 the day of the event).
- Chalk bags …………………$2.00 (optional)
- Helmets……………………..$1.00 (optional)
Please read this information carefully. Our staff is happy to answer any questions you may have. By following these requirements your group will spend more time on the wall and less money out of your pockets.
We created this group help page to take some of the hassle out of organizing the group. We understand it takes a bit of work, but there’s no point making it any harder than it has to be. We don’t intend to over load you with information; we are trying to address the most commonly asked questions from folks looking to bring in a group.